At Dental Implant Solutions on the Gold Coast, we offer dental implant restorations to help our patients restore their smile and their lifestyle.
As one of the greatest advancements in restorative dentistry to date, dental implants offer a solution for patients who have lost some of their natural teeth. Unlike traditional restorative techniques that can be cumbersome and ineffective (such as some denture restorations), many of our patients report that dental implants are just like getting their natural teeth back!
Why should I choose dental implants?
Tooth loss can have an impact on your oral and overall health, in conjunction with impairing your ability to eat, speak and smile with confidence. Dental implants are typically the most ideal choice for patients who have suffered from tooth loss as they:
• Restore your smile to full functionality – allowing patients to consume a wide diet, speak with confidence, and enjoy a beautiful natural looking smile.
• Stimulate the jaw bone to reduce the risk of the jaw bone deterioration associated with tooth loss.
• Offer a long term solution to tooth loss.
• Can be used to treat single, multiple and even total tooth loss.
What are the costs associated with dental implants?
With a wide range of treatment options available, at Dental Implant Solutions the estimated costs for various treatments are as follows (health fund item numbers are available here):
Single tooth implant:
• Extraction (if needed) – $190
• Implant placement (if uncomplicated) – $1900
• Abutment – $900
• Implant Crown – $1600
These fees are applicable for routine cases with adequate jaw bone material that do not require grafting. If grafting is required additional fees may apply. Customised treatment plans and their associated costs are provided to all patients following their consultation.
Implant retained denture (lower jaw):
• Implant placement – $3800
• Locator abutment – $900
• Connection to existing denture – $900
These fees are applicable for cases with a satisfactory existing lower denture. In some cases, a new lower denture may be required. Customised treatment plans and their associated costs are provided to all patients following consultation.
All on 4 Treatment:
Diagnostic denture and surgical guide – $1100
• Implant placement – $7600
• Multi-unit abutments – $2400
• Implant bridge – $6600
• Total cost – $17700
This estimated fee structure is for a metal framed acrylic bridge with acrylic teeth, but with that said other options exist such as zirconia framework which supports porcelain teeth. These two different options can be discussed during your consultation with Dr Michael Sempf.
To find out more about dental implants, or to arrange a consultation with Dr Michael Semf at his practice located on the Gold Coast, please contact us.